ride to great western

  • lailanthus
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 2:07 PM
      I had a great time at coronet. Thanks to everyone who did all the
      work.
      I was interested in taking Quincy to Great Western, but my trailer
      just isn't up to the trip. So, I thought I would at least try to see
      if anyone was planning on taking a trailer, had space for an extra
      horse, and was willing to detour to pick him up. I'm in Watsonville,
      so at least I'm south of most folk, but there's still the hills
      between.
      Either way, I'm having a good time, so thanks all.
      Ianthe