Re: coronet

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 9, 2005
      Etain,

      Authorizations are a sticky subject as our Sr Marshall is going to be
      on Chiurgeon's point. We are having a practice in the Red Bluff area
      on Oct 22nd for the purpose of getting new riders Authorized and
      familiarized with games equipment. I strongly suggest you try to make
      that. I posted a thread on it a few days ago. However, if you cannot
      attend practice we may be able to get you Auth'd Friday afternoon.
      I'll point the Sr Marshall in the direction of this post.

      We are sharing the eric space and we do not have "an arena" per se. So
      we are trying to be creative and focusing more on activity we can do
      on the surrounding site.

      Cheers!

      Julianna
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 10, 2005
        Julianna, I am comfortable naming you a Senior Marshal, if you will
        have it so (and use these powers only for good ;-).
        :-), Marguerite

      • Patti @ 3Moons Farm
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 10, 2005
          Why Marguerite ... I feel so ... so honored!  Of course I would accept the promo to Senior Marshall.

          I will also do my best-est to keep my Mental Flying Monkeys in check! But if I start to feel the Ultimate Power of the Senior position seething to a head  ... and I know I cannot control it ... can I click my heels together and return to a Regular Marshall?

          This will make Coronet Authorizations much easier to do! Thank you.

          Cheers!

          Patti

          Rachael Keish <rachael.keish@...> wrote:
          Julianna, I am comfortable naming you a Senior Marshal, if you will
          have it so (and use these powers only for good ;-).
          :-), Marguerite

          Patti L.
          3Moons Farm
          http://www.3moonsfarm.com/
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 11, 2005
            >>can I click my heels together and return to a Regular Marshal?<<
            Only if you are wearing ASTM approved Ruby Slippers (or become uncomfortable with the heady feeling of power, as you say).
            :-), Marguerite

          • dkarp@juno.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 11, 2005

              I certainly concur.  Patti - the only problem I could see you ahving as a Sr eq marshal is that the non horsey set does not know you well yet.  For problems with that, get one of us to back you.

              SnS

              Am I the Siobhan you are looking for>

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 12, 2005

                > I certainly concur. Patti - the only problem I could see you ahving
                > as a Sr eq marshal is that the non horsey set does not know you well
                > yet. For problems with that, get one of us to back you.

                Yes you have mentioned this before and I really really tried to get my
                face up around the eric and be social with non-EQ people at the last
                two Kingdom events.
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 12, 2005
                  Everyone will get to know Julianna soon enough - just say "the lady on
                  the greyish draft at June Crown" and 1/2 of them will go "Oh- her!
                  That was great!"

                  Plus we're all inviting folks from the Eric out to the EQ area
                  _personally_ like we talked about at the last meeting....right?
                  :-), Marguerite

                  On 10/12/05, Patti <la3luna@...> wrote:
                  > Siobhan
                  >
                  > > I certainly concur. Patti - the only problem I could see you ahving
                  > > as a Sr eq marshal is that the non horsey set does not know you well
                  > > yet. For problems with that, get one of us to back you.
                  >
                  > Yes you have mentioned this before and I really really tried to get my
                  > face up around the eric and be social with non-EQ people at the last
                  > two Kingdom events.

                  > This is not an official SCA email list.

                  > This email list is set up to make use of both the "Reply" button which replys directly to, and only to, the sender of that email; and the "Reply All" button which replys to all members of this list.

                  > Shortcut URL to this page:
                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Kellyn Firesinger
                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 12, 2005
                    Everyone will get to know Julianna soon enough - just
                    say "the lady on the greyish draft at June Crown"...
                    -- Marguerite

                    Instead of "greyish draft," you could say Ă’gray horse
                    with 3 moons brand." This will easily identify him to
                    non-horse folks; it was visible clear across the
                    field.

                    (If you want, you can say, "3 moons haircut" instead,
                    and spend 10 minutes explaining...)

                    -- Kellyn Firesinger

                    http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs