Cynagua’s Coronet Joust and Boar Hunt October 28-30

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Colorful banners flutter in the crisp autumn breeze. The lake gently
      laps at the shore while brave hunters mount their prancy steeds. This
      day we hunt!

      Cynaguan's love to celebrate the skill of the Royal Livery. At the
      request of Prince Alvar, we will begin Coronet entertaining their
      Highnesses with a spectacular Saturday morning display of jousting on
      the Eric. There will also be a Mock Hunt where we will stalk a fierce
      Cynaguan boar and battle poachers on the Princes Land! Equestrian
      skill games and MCC. Trophy prizes for our Champions. Please bring
      your banners!

      No rental horses or permanent stabling available - please bring your
      own portable pens. Water on site. Prepare yourself and your warhorse
      for cool evenings and warm days. New rider authorizations need to be
      scheduled. Contact EqMiC, Julianna at la3luna@...

      Tentative list of Equestrians
      Anton and Ryssza – Hot Stuff and Juliet
      Clan of Wexford – Avalon and Star?
      Ariadne of Caid – Basil and Remedy
      Cynthia of Caid - Ansel
      Clan d' Avalonia – Jester

      WHERE: Concow Campground near Oroville/Paradise in Northern
      California. Opens for everyone at Noon on Friday, and closes at 5 PM
      on Sunday

      DIRECTIONS: Find your best route to Highway 70 near Paradise/Oroville.
      Go north on Highway 70.
      Turn left on Concow Road
      (Land marks are a sign that says "Concow School" and also a white
      "bubble" shaped market and gas station).
      Continue approximately 4.5 miles, past Crane Park. You will come to a
      fire station just past Ishi Trail and the campground is directly
      opposite the fire station.

      Jousters please contact me if you would like to be in the Eric display.
      Contact the October Coronet EqMiC, Julianna d' Avalonia la3luna@...

      Look Ahead Veterinary Hospital will be the on call vet 530-534-0722