Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Re: Mists Coronet?

  • Autumn Cardone
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2002
      Regretfully, we will not be able to attend as we will be at yet another wedding. This one on the east coast...

      We hope that you all have tons of fun and that you will tell us all about the quest and everything we missed.

      -- Collett, Alessandro, Krissy, & Tiera

      tlwhyte17 wrote:

       --- In WestKingdomEQ@y..., Tobi Beck <DuchessElina@B...> wrote:
      > Any others that are out there?  Bethia?  Collett?  Rodry?
      >
      > Elina

      Unfortunately, Collett and Allessandro will be unable to attend. They
      will be missed,
      Genevieve