Re: Mists Coronet?

  • Nancy E Frye
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2002
      Alas, we will not be able to attend this weekend. I am glad to hear
      you've arranged for water.

      I also hope to see a full after-action report!

      Cheers,

      Theora & Gordon (& Taxi & Twister)
    • Autumn Cardone
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 19, 2002
        Regretfully, we will not be able to attend as we will be at yet another wedding. This one on the east coast...

        We hope that you all have tons of fun and that you will tell us all about the quest and everything we missed.

        -- Collett, Alessandro, Krissy, & Tiera

        tlwhyte17 wrote:

         --- In WestKingdomEQ@y..., Tobi Beck <DuchessElina@B...> wrote:
        > Any others that are out there?  Bethia?  Collett?  Rodry?
        >
        > Elina

        Unfortunately, Collett and Allessandro will be unable to attend. They
        will be missed,
        Genevieve