Jousting on the Science Channel!!!

  • Lynn Lightfoot
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 1:26 AM
      Just by chance I happened upon "Medieval Tournament: Making Knight"
      on the Science Channel!!! I am taping it, and will put both hours on
      a DVD if anyone wants a copy, I ask for the cost of my blank DVD and
      whatever postage will be (I will find out tomorrow).

      They have done quite a bit of study on this, and there are shots of an
      old 60' long scroll (Henry VIII or some such) with scenes of a joust.

      Lynn nic Colin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 10:13 AM
        Sounds like fun! Let me see if Tivo got it before I request a copy...
        :-), Marguerite