RE:Hollywood Medieval Saddles for Sale

  • Gordon Frye
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2005
      Julianna;

      Thank you, it's nice to be missed! I have to say though that I'm having a
      great time up here in An Tir, though it's a tad chilly at times. But I'll
      have to try to suffer through these days in the hi-70's and just daydream
      about those nice sunny 115-degree days in lovely California, LOL!

      Cheers!

      Gordon

      Gordon Frye
      http://www.cavschool.blogspot.com/