Trail horse

  • Natalie W.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      If you or anyone you know would like to talk to me about this mare, please drop me a note. I'm willing to discuss a long term lease or other arrangement for the right home. She's a special mare who deserves a home where she will be loved and given a job. She's kid and beginner safe.

      ~ariadne

      "No hour is lost that is spent in the saddle"
       ~Sir Winston Churchill
      "Well behaved women rarely make history"
       ~Laurel Ulrich Thatcher