New Member

  • duchesselina
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3 2:39 PM
      Well, you asked for it and here it is!!!!

      We will shortly have a new member joining the list who works at, not
      one, but two stables in Petaluma. She is offering to help set up
      classes at the stable and regular practices.

      Look for the email address: Phyrball4@...

      Don't forget, we are still looking for volunteers for the Quest at
      Investiture, if you are not planning on riding you may want to help,
      it should be rather fun. Email me if you are interested.

      Elina
    • ettrick95932 <ettrick@citlink.net>
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2003
        Greetings,
        I am Magge of Ettrick. I joined the list for my daughter, who does
        not have internet access at this time. We have been members since
        AS18. My daughter, Kim, is now 22 and married. She has an Egyptian
        Arab, Chip, and she claims he is the best horse in the world. She
        has not been active in SCA for awhile, but would like to get involved
        again if she can bring her horse. At this time she is hoping to be
        able to come to March Crown, but she does not know yet. She is
        interested in learning to do the games, but wonders if Chip will be
        as interested.

        Magge
      • Suzy Meathrell
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15, 2008
          Hi all! My name is Suzy Meathrell and I am new to SCA. I belong to
          the Barony of Altavia in Caid. My horse Thai is a 7 year old
          Belgian/Paint cross mare, almost as broad as she is tall ;-) She
          rides, drives, swims, you name it. I'm excited to get involved, and
          will probably be asking a lot of questions, so be patient with me!

          Suzy Meathrell & Thai
        • dkarp@hughes.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 16, 2008
            Welcome Suzy!!

            You live in a great place for SCA and horses - lots of experience and support there in Caid.  Hope you get to come up here to the West Kingdom sometime!

            Siobhan ni Seaghdha
            Am I the Siobhan you're looking for?

            On Jul 15, 2008, HRSEGIRL@... wrote:

            Hi all!  My name is Suzy Meathrell and I am new to SCA.  I belong to
            the Barony of Altavia in Caid.  My horse Thai is a 7 year old
            Belgian/Paint cross mare, almost as broad as she is tall ;-)  She
            rides, drives, swims, you name it.  I'm excited to get involved, and
            will probably be asking a lot of questions, so be patient with me!

            Suzy Meathrell & Thai

            This email list is set up to make use of both the "Reply" button which replys directly to, and only to, the sender of that email; and the "Reply All" button which replys to all members of this list.

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)