Horse Show in Livermore: Aug. 31

  • dcamville
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2002
      Hi All...

      For those interested, we FINALLY got the information from the event
      folks! Here is the basic information.

      DATE: Saturday Aug. 31
      FEE: Free
      PLACE: ROnbertson park Horse Area in Livermore.

      THE PLAN: We want to get the park between 10:30-11:00AM. Most of the
      English style competitions are in the morning (8:30 AM starting time)
      and the Western syle competitions in the afternoon. We figure we''
      watch some of the morning stuff, go grab a little lunch and come back
      to watch the afternoon stuff. Afterward Elisabeth is inviting folks
      over to the ranch in Union City to play with Rocky. If you can't find
      our little group call 510-290-8433.

      DIRECTIONS: From the Bay Area: 580 to N. Livermore Road, through
      town. Head SOUTH on Arroyo Rd and then Left on Robertson Park Drive.
      Look for signs.
      From the Valley: 580 to Vasco Road and head SOUTH. RIght on Tesla Rd.
      Left on Concannon. Right at ROberstson Park Drive, go past the soccer
      fields, arena is on the left. Look for signs.

      Hope to see folks there!

      Viscount Elisabth de Chamapgne- Mist Equestrian Champion
      Viscount RIchard de Camville