facility rental

  • ladyarabella@succeed.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      I just found out there is an equestrian meeting on sunday which I am unable
      to attend. I think. I don't know for certain, as the person who told me
      wasn't sure if it was in Sac or not, so I thought I would throw this out
      there. The owner of the stable where I will be boarding rents out his
      facilities. He has a large outdoor arena, a smaller covered arena, an even
      smaller, not-yet-fenced in riding area and 18 acres to hack around on. He
      told me that the large arena rents out for $350 a day and he has no
      problem with people camping on his lawn. There are flushies; there is one
      shower but I don't know if that would be available. There is a kitchen
      which can also be rented, price negotiable. It is set at the base of the
      scenic Sutter Buttes, so is fairly central to most folks. If this sounds
      like a good deal, let me know and he will put us on his calendar. Or, I
      can give his phone number and you can talk to him personally, although it
      may take a couple days to get a return call.

      Arabella
    • dkarp@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        $350 a day is a bit steep for Eq only but certainly worth keeping in mind. What town? How many folks could camp ther (eg, could we use it for something like a Cyan May or Nov coronet?

        the mtg is in San JOse.

        SnS
        Am I the Siobhan you are looking for>
      • tlwhyte17
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
          --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "dkarp@j..." <dkarp@j...> wrote:
          > the mtg is in San JOse.
          >
          > SnS

          Um, no, actually; the meeting is in Livermore. As someone who has to
          commute to Sunnyvale/San Jose every 6 days a week I can assure you
          that Livermore and San Jose are not the same place :-P .

          Genevieve (who has to watch painfully as her car tacometer racks up
          70 miles a day :( ).