new here

  • ladyarabella@succeed.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hello everybody,

      I just joined this list, so I thought I'd give some detail. Most of you
      know me, or know of me, but don't know my equestrian skills. I have been
      riding most of my life, but have been horse-less since moving to
      California. I had to sell my mare when the AF sent us to England in 95.
      I took dressage lessons while over there, but haven't been able to afford a
      horse until now. I just purchased a 3 year old paint mare. She is green-
      never been bitted or backed, so I have my work cut out for me. I won't be
      bringing her to any events for quite some time, but am looking forward to
      the day.

      Arabella
    • tlwhyte17
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        Welcome to the list Arabella!

        Wow, best of luck with your mare. I, personally, am *very* fond of
        Paints :-) . Marguerite and I ride a 4-y.o paint mare, Brandee, who you
        will probably meet at an event sometime soon. (I call her the "prosac 4-
        y.o.--very unflappable, although she *does* have her moments...)

        This is a good group of people to hang with. Hope to meet you soon. Oh,
        and I gather you are in Cynagua?

        Genevieve, who lives in the Mists.
      • Patti
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
          Welcome Arabella!

          Looking forward to seeing you out there. Are you in the Mists? Going
          to Crown?