Re: Medieval Themed Saddle for sale

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      Saddle is Sale Pending already!

      Neat story - I have been contacted by Duchess Patrice d'Cilla who was
      one of the original 3 people to purchased these movie saddles at
      auction in the 70's. This saddle came off a Robin Hood production.
      Evidently there was also a sidesaddle that Duke Henrick purchased.
      Duchess Patrice says she regrets selling hers 20-some years ago.

      Pretty cool!