Next EQ Meeting & workshop: Sunday June 5th!

  • Marguerite du Royon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 12:30 AM
      Based on the poll results, it looks like we'll be meeting in Livermore
      at 1 PM on June 5th! I'll post directions as it gets closer.

      AT the meeting, we'll plan to distribute copies of the West EQ manual
      that's getting final formatting now, review a revised EQ Marshal test,
      and then move onto the workshop.

      Please bring whatever EQ projects or questions/ideas you have (barding
      equipment- you name it!). Hopefully we'll be making lots of equipment
      - I know Cynagua needs reeds, and all rings uprights have to be of
      'period loking materials' (i.e. painted) for IKEqC year XXXX-now!

      If you want to make a boffer sword for heads or mounted crest combat,
      let me know asap and I can bring supplies (they cost under $5 each).