OT ~ New colt for 3Moons Farm (pictures)

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Hello!

      Proud to announce that Ocean had her baby boy last Tuesday (4/26).
      He is a bay (oh, go figure) with 2 hind socks and about 10 hairs
      that are suppose to be a star. His barn name is Axel.

      He is by the Oldenburg stallion Ideal* (pronounced ee-dee-ahl), but
      we don't have our official "I" name yet. This is the 3rd full
      sibling we have produced by this mare and stallion, we really love

      Baby Axel at 4 days old:
      http://3moonsfarm.com/Axel1_4_30_05.jpg
      http://3moonsfarm.com/Axel2_4_30_05.jpg
      http://3moonsfarm.com/OCAxel4_30_05.jpg

      BTW they have a new Breyer model of Ideal* out this year.

      Busting our buttons!
      Julianna, Bran and girls. I.e. The crew at 3Moons Farm