Re: FW: [WestKingdomEQ] FAQ flyer

  • Wyterayven@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2002
      Something else to keep in mind is that some people are not terribly vocal. I dont hang around the horses as much as I would like to because I dont want to feel like I am pestering. Sometimes you end up feeling like the kid that is following the ice cream truck with no money. LOL

      I have a fairly extensive knowledge of horses, but there are others here who know more, and ride better than I. I would be willing to help teach if needed, but dont want to impose, or take the place of someone who is more knowledgeable than I.

      Ilia

      In a message dated 7/31/2002 1:56:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time, skbw@... writes:

      Greetings Your Highness;

      That was the point I was trying to get people thinking about from the other end.
      I don't want horse owners to feel used or non horse owners to
      feel left out.  But I think we need to be clear on this subject so
      that all feel welcome.  The EQ could very quickly evolve into a
      cliché that very few would feel comfortable dealing with.

      I have even talked to a few of the beginners who are intimidated
      by the fact that there are so many hats in our group.  They say
      that they feel overly judged.  I tried to help them to feel more
      comfortable and told them that we are approachable.  I also
      told them that not all of us have hats.  They seemed to feel better
      about things after we talked.

      I am more than approachable and I will help anyone who needs it.

      I have enjoyed what has gone on so far and I wish to keep it going to
      the best of my abilities.

      Bethia