Poll results for WestKingdomEQ

  • WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 1, 2005
      The following WestKingdomEQ poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Are you attending Mists Coronet April 1-
      3, 2005 at Bort Meadows in Oakland?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - No, 7 votes, 53.85%
      - Yes, and I am bringing horse(s) , 1 votes, 7.69%
      - Yes, and I can help with activities (set up, sign ups, ground crew, marshal, tear down, etc.) , 2 votes, 15.38%
      - Yes, and I would like to participate in activities (Games/Quest/etc.) , 1 votes, 7.69%
      - Yes, but I can't participate in any EQ stuff , 2 votes, 15.38%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - No
      - tlwhyte@...
      - bulotki@...
      - spuff36@...
      - anton@...
      - la3luna@...
      - ellenwwind@...
      - kknib@...
      - Yes, and I am bringing horse(s)
      - autumn_cardone@...
      - giguette@...
      - rachaelo@...
      - nancyreimers@...

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WestKingdomEQ

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com
      Message 45 of 45 , Sep 21, 2007
        The following WestKingdomEQ poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: For Coronet we have a nice site with a Western competition sized sand arena and lots of trails. We will have IKEqC set up, Zinaida will be teaching a Hands on Horsemanship class, and we will be inviting the members of the site to come participate.

        The question is will we have people and horses? Are you coming to Mists Coronet on Sep. 21-23?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - No, I won't be there., 2 votes, 25.00%
        - Yes, and I will be bringing horses., 2 votes, 25.00%
        - Yes, and I can help out., 1 votes, 12.50%
        - Yes, but I will be busy doing other things that event., 3 votes, 37.50%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - No, I won't be there.
        - dkarp@...
        - whimsymanor1@...
        - Yes, and I will be bringing horses.
        - bulotki@...
        - deliriumskid@...
        - Yes, and I can help out.
        - autumn_cardone@...
        - Yes, but I will be busy doing other things that event.
        - malikalhaddad@...