OT - tourney truck for sale

  • dkarp@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2005
      I needed a bigger truck to haul my big horse trailer over the pass so we are selling our 1/2 ton truck:

      1996 Dodge Dakota extra cab
      160,000 mostly tourney miles
      5 speed manual with cruise control
      air, CD, cassette, split rear window, shell, lumber rack, bed liner

      Recently added brake controler and draw tight type hitch

      No dings but the silver paint is chipping.
      Mechanics are very good - new O2 sensors, recent clutch, etc etc etc
      Gets about 15mph

      Asking 4000.00

      Contact me off line.

      SnS