winter in reno

  • dkarp@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2005
      The snow is finally disappearing around my place. I can see more brown than white for the first time in 6 weeks! My sandy ground, which has standing water in places, is now also drying out.

      The colt is going to the barn down the road to be weaned this weekend.

      We should be able to start riding in my arena by then too! Training the 2 adult horses for games can happen!

      My trainer's arena is also mostly not snow - lessons over jumps can begin again!!!!!!

      WE may actually be able to take hounds cross country intead of doing just road work! Look out coyotes, here we come!

      Spring might just come after all.

      Siobhan n S

      Am I the Siobhan you are looking for>