Garrods lesson CANCELLED this week

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2005
      Hello all-
      Unfortunately Vicky, the instructor for the South Bay english lessons,
      broke her foot and we will have to cancel the riding lesson at
      Garrod's this week. We'll wish her a speedy recovery and try again
      for next month!

      Thanks,
      Marguerite
    • Autumn Cardone
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2005
        Genevieve asked me to mention that the next English Riding lesson at Garrod's is scheduled for Wed., Feb. 16, at 2:00.

        Talk to/email Genevieve if you are interested in attending. Lessons cost $27.50 each with a group lesson card.

        In Service,
        -- Collette

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2005
          Alas, I will be headed to Estrella that day and will miss the lesson. Have fun!
          :-), Marguerite