Re:Greetings from "new" member

  • Rachael O'Brien
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23 5:40 PM
      I am getting married in a week and a half, and will be on my honeymoon from
      August24th-September 24th - so the next event I attend will be October
      Crown.

      Lord Anton has agreed to help with the Equestrian activities at A&S and
      Coronet, and will be bringng the equipment down to A&S. Her Highness Elina
      will (I believe) be the EQ Marshal in Charge at A&S, and probably Coronet
      also.

      Just so that you all know I'll be out of the Equestrian loop for a few
      months!
      -Lady Marguerite du Royon
      Mists Equestrian Officer