Parade ~ Sunday Dec 5 in Placerville

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2004
      Looks like we are "inked" for the Placerville Christmas Parade (1:00
      pm). Riding as "The Knights before Christmas." There is still room to
      come and play - walk or ride!

      Julianna d' Avalonia
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
        Heheh-that sounds like fun! But Brandee (the horse I'm leasing) is
        only 3, after all, even if she does act like she's 10...so probably
        not the best plan since I'd have to go without stirrups (I had foot
        surgery last week). Have fun!
        :-), Marguerite

        On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 03:07:12 -0000, Patti <la3luna@...> wrote:

        > Looks like we are "inked" for the Placerville Christmas Parade (1:00
        > pm). Riding as "The Knights before Christmas." There is still room to
        > come and play - walk or ride!
        >
        > Julianna d' Avalonia

        > This is not an official SCA email list.

        > Shortcut URL to this page:
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Viscountess Gwendwyn the Silent
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2004
          Sounds like fun, but I don't think Abe is ready for it. Will I see
          you Saturday evening at the Mountain's Gate feast? Good luck, hope
          you folks win something cool.

          Gwen

          --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "Patti" <la3luna@y...> wrote:

          > Looks like we are "inked" for the Placerville Christmas Parade (1:00
          > pm). Riding as "The Knights before Christmas." There is still room
          > come and play - walk or ride!
          >
          > Julianna d' Avalonia
        • Alice
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004
            I'd LOVE to ride....but I don't have a horse. :)

            -Alison