Collegium Equus

  • Bob Orser
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2004
      Ariadne,
       Your ideas sound most impressive, though it might take a week-long camp rather than a weekend to cover such an ambitious agenda. (Unfortunately, most everyone but me are too young to be retired and must work for a living on weekdays.)   From mid-January through March I'm mostly free from morris dance performance commitments and should be able to come, especially if I can carpool with someone (from most anywhere in the SF Bay Area).   I could afford to rent a horse, preferably sharing one.  Crash space would be appreciated, though camping is doable (just not pleasant if it is raining much.)   If you can work it all out, I would try to get equipped for styrofoam jousting by then, assuming you could find me a horse that would tolerate that.   Would hope to have a chance to whomp the quintain with my favorite oak lance as well.
      By the way, exactly where in Caid does Altavia lie?
      Wishing you success in this endeavour,
        - Robert of Dunharrow  KSCA, OKL, etc.