Equipment for the EQ Event

  • Michael Canfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004

      Morning All...

      As per the request we recieved we will bring all of the bases and uprights that we have.
      The Schola St. Geoge gear is no longer in our garage though so we can't help with the fencing masks, We wil bring at least one set of loaner armor and a couple of helmets. We should be on site by 8:30AM to help set up with our two horses in tow.

      I am currentlyplaying with a design for jousting shields that are "light" and easy to make. Should be cheap too...like under $20.00. Doesn't look like I'll have them for the EQ event though...but I can try.

      Scrolls are all done!

      Looking forward to seing ALL of you tomorrow!

      Cheers!

      RdC/EdC