Personal Profiles

  • Autumn Cardone
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2000
      At this point everyone on this list knows me (I'm the pushy person
      who is trying to abuse everyone with terrible equestrian things like
      this list). However, not everyone on this list knows each other. So, I
      have a request. Please, tell everyone on the list who you are, any
      important information about you and the SCA (So, how long have you
      been in, were you always a Westie, etc.), and the even more important
      information of your horse history.

      Just to be fair, I'll start:

      Hi, I'm Collett. I started this list to get horse people to horse
      around in the SCA. However, due to politics, I am trying to go around
      the troubles the West Kingdom has had in the past, and get a group
      together to "have FUN." I know, sometimes this is just such a foreign
      idea, but I can't help it...

      Anyhow, I have been in the SCA for 11 years. I used to live in
      Wolfscarn (Sonoma County), but moved to Crosston (Santa Clara County)
      almost three and a half years ago. I moved here to go to San Jose
      State University where I am studying to become a Software Engineer.

      I have two Arab mares. Tiara is my lovely, sweet, scitzoid, grey, 21
      year old mare, and Krissy is my lovely, sweet, gentle, sorrel, 22
      year old mare. I have had them since they were born. I have been
      riding for as long as I can remember. (My parents have pictures of me
      at 1 month old riding my pony.) I have taught riding to several
      people. I also did most of the training for Tiara and a lot of
      training for Krissy.

      I very much enjoy the SCA, however, I really think that an important
      part is missing because there are so few horses participating. In the
      medieval time period there would be horses everywhere. I would love
      to at least see horses at most outdoores events.

      I hope to hear from the rest of you.

      -- Collett