my name and device

  • Autumn Cardone
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      I have exciting news. My name and device just passed Kingdom! It took me
      15 years and two heralds regularly beating me over the head to get it
      submitted, but now it is on it's way! (Thanks Ingrid and Teleri!!!!)

      Now comes the wait to find out if it passes SCA wide...

      Bet you want to know what my name and device are!

      My name: Collette de Rayncheval
      My device: Per chevron gules and azure, two cat's pawprints or and a
      horse passant argent
      Or, in English:
      An upside-down chevron (of no thickness) with a red / burgundy field
      above and a blue (midnight blue) filed below;
      on the top/red field are two gold cat's paw prints, evenly spaced;
      on the bottom/blue field is a silver horse, standing with one foreleg
      raised in a prancing step.

      -- Lady Collett of Crosston (now, hopefully, Lady Collette de Rayncheval)

      (Wondering how long it will take to pass SCA wide, and when I should
      grab the scribes and remind them that I would like to make personal
      arrangements for my AoA scroll, as it is so much work for the scribes to
      do that I would like to be a part of the decision.)