RSVPs for Workshop this Sunday?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hello all-
      Since there were only 3 positive responses when we were polling for the
      workshop this Sunday, I'm wondering who will be there, and exactly what to
      bring (and whether we should still have it in Sacto).

      Are people interested in horse garb, reeds, boffers, rings, heads, jousting
      stuff - what do you want to make?

      If it is only myself and Genevieve (plus our hostess ;-), then I don't plan
      to drive out to Gwen's place in Sacto, since we Bay Area folks would be 2/3
      of the attendees. If there are a few others from the area attending, then
      it's no problem to come out.

      PLEASE EMAIL ASAP IF YOU WILL BE THERE, and WHAT YOU PLAN TO WORK ON/WANT
      HELP MAKING!! I will post the reeds and jousting supplies needed list
      tonight.

      Thanks,
      Marguerite