Re: East Bay Western Lessons - NEW BARN?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2004
      Hello all-
      Just to follow up, I went out to Las Trampas (San Ramon) to look at their
      facilities and show them our games equipment today. They have a small
      covered arena, and a larger outdoor arena. Neither is huge, but they'd be
      perfectly fine for lessons, and trail rides are an option too.

      Could those who are interested make lessons on Sunday mornings-aound 10-ish?
      The summer is of course a busy time, and we'd need to be all done by noon
      (we'd beat the worst of the heat, though!).

      I think it will run a little more than $27/lesson, but Jennifer has to get
      back to me with final $'s as this is kind of a special case for them- they
      normally do private (one person) or children's lessons. We may be able to
      set the first ones up for July 18 or 25th. Any prerefences?

      PLEASE respond to this email if you are interested in the lessons (or used
      to go to the ones in Sunol but won't be able to make San Ramon).
      Thanks!

      Make the most of your family vacation with tips from the MSN Family Travel
      Guide! http://dollar.msn.com
    • Kellyn Firesinger
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2004
        Hi, Marguerite!

        Just got back from visiting granddaughter in Seattle.
        I'm interested in the Western lessons and can probably
        get to the San Ramon stables on a Sunday at 10 AM.
        This weekend is out, but I could make it on July 18 or
        25, and/or August 22.

        Hoping this works out, Kellyn Firesinger

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 2004
          I called Monday and haven't gotten a response yet, so I'm hoping for a
          Western lesson on Sunday July 25th at this point. I'll call again tonight
          and email as soon as I hear something.
          :-), Marguerite