saddle sizing

  • Dianne L Karp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2004
      Help! I am having a brain fart!

      17.5" english = ?" western = ?" aussie

      Suddenly I can not remember - esp the aussie equivlencies!

      Siobhan n S
    • bulotki@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2004
        Dianne L Karp <dkarp@...> wrote:
        >Help!  I am having a brain fart!
        >
        >17.5" english = ?" western = ?" aussie

        17.5" english = 15.5" western = 16.5" aussie (depends on manf. and cantle height)

        Take measurement straight from the inside of the pommel to the edge of the cantle (not the curve of the seat).

        Beware of ebay sizes that do not show a ruler, many sellers do not know how to measure correctly!

        >Suddenly I can not remember - esp the aussie equivlencies!
        >
        >Siobhan n S

        Switch to the New Netscape Internet Service.

        Netscape. Just the Net You Need.