Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Action Items Tickler

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2004
      >>I will not have silk 'eye of hours' banners for Crown. A - I have only
      >>been off one week and B I did not realize you wanted them for Crown.<<
      That's fine! We should have plenty of 'crowd control' because we have the
      stadium at Crown. I just wanted to remind everyone of the things they said
      they'd do since we're about a month out from the next meeting.
      :-), Marguerite

      >From: Dianne L Karp <dkarp@...>
      >To: rachaelo@...
      >CC: WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Action Items Tickler
      >Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:46:42 -0700
      >
      >I will not have silk 'eye of hours' banners for Crown. A - I have only
      >been off one week and B I did not realize you wanted them for Crown. I
      >have not yet learned how to make the master so I can silk screen.
      >
      >I could make some on poster board if you think that will be OK.
      >
      >I sent the Eq marshal test to Marguerite yesterday for review - to make
      >sure I did not goof on something.
      >
      >I sent Elina's DB today.
      >
      >SnS

      Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up � now 3 months FREE!