cynagua horses

  • dkarp@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 12:02 PM
      Many Many thanks to those who came out to play, to those who, new to the SCA, hauled their horses in for the event, to Lady Helga for bringing 4 horses for anyone to use, to my Marshals in Training (Gwen, Alison, Julianna - did I miss anyone?) who took on more than they expected to and to Lady Else who pitched in and got her first MiT day all unawares!

      Especial thanks go to Lady Rhodry who gave up fighting on Sunday so that the equestrians could play and I could fight, there being only the 2 of us as Eq marshals at this event.

      Siobhan ni Seaghdha
      Cyangua Eq Officer
      Am I the Siobhan you are looking for>
    • Patti
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1 1:48 PM
        Indeed!

        Many thanks from Mountains Gate for your time sacrifices at Coronet.
        May those of us that are learning to light the Eq Marshalling Torch,
        carry that flame so that you can go out and play.

        In deepest gratitude,

        Julianna d' Avalonia
        Bran McFarland