[Fwd: [sca-west-announce] June Crown!]

  • Autumn Cardone
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 1:06 PM
      So, who is planning on bringing horses to June crown?

      If we know how many horses, we can plan more accurately. We will be having the standard IKEqC competitions, a warm-up area, a games practice area for mounted riders, and a games practice area for those who are unmounted, plus some bonus activities.

      -- Collett