Humor: From another EQ list

  • tlwhyte17
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      This is just too funny; had to share.
      <Double Entendre Warning ON>

      Things best said only at the barn:

      1. He won't come into my hands.
      2. There's nothing like having 17 hands between your legs.
      3. I'm gonna get off now.
      4. More leg less hand.
      5. It was a great ride, but he's kinda sticky.
      6. He needs a good 20 minute warm-up.
      7. Relax your back, don't pinch with your knees ... go with the
      motion....rock your pelvis......
      8. When he gets excited he really foams up.
      9. If he's not ridden 5 days a week he gets cranky.
      10. I rode yesterday, but Suzy's riding him today.
      11. Go ahead, ride him, you'll like it .... he'll be good for you and
      teach you quite a bit.
      12. He can be ridden twice in one day.
      13. Push!!!!
      14. Go Go Go!!!
      15. He's being a pig ... get his head up.
      16. He bends to the left, but he's really stiff to the right.

      Personally, I sometimes wonder what people think, now that I drive
      around with two (dressage) whips and a crop in the backseat of my
      car! :-)

      Genevieve
    • kknib
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2004
        Once, I brought a driving harness to my place to clean. Just
        returning from a ride, I looked as if I had put in a long day at the
        stable (I'm sure everyone knows the look). I walked from the
        parking lot, carrying a box of various widths of black leather
        straps, some with silver studs. To top off the picture, I had a
        driving whip, and my crop (both black) sticking out of the box and
        spurs hooked over the side. I got some REALLY strange looks
        from the guys next door...LOL. I didn't even realize what the
        looks were for, until my roommates nearly fell on the floor
        laughing!
        Kristin