Humor: From another EQ list
- This is just too funny; had to share.
<Double Entendre Warning ON>
Things best said only at the barn:
1. He won't come into my hands.
2. There's nothing like having 17 hands between your legs.
3. I'm gonna get off now.
4. More leg less hand.
5. It was a great ride, but he's kinda sticky.
6. He needs a good 20 minute warm-up.
7. Relax your back, don't pinch with your knees ... go with the
motion....rock your pelvis......
8. When he gets excited he really foams up.
9. If he's not ridden 5 days a week he gets cranky.
10. I rode yesterday, but Suzy's riding him today.
11. Go ahead, ride him, you'll like it .... he'll be good for you and
teach you quite a bit.
12. He can be ridden twice in one day.
14. Go Go Go!!!
15. He's being a pig ... get his head up.
16. He bends to the left, but he's really stiff to the right.
Personally, I sometimes wonder what people think, now that I drive
around with two (dressage) whips and a crop in the backseat of my
- Once, I brought a driving harness to my place to clean. Just
returning from a ride, I looked as if I had put in a long day at the
stable (I'm sure everyone knows the look). I walked from the
parking lot, carrying a box of various widths of black leather
straps, some with silver studs. To top off the picture, I had a
driving whip, and my crop (both black) sticking out of the box and
spurs hooked over the side. I got some REALLY strange looks
from the guys next door...LOL. I didn't even realize what the
looks were for, until my roommates nearly fell on the floor
> Personally, I sometimes wonder what people think, now that Idrive
> around with two (dressage) whips and a crop in the backseatof my
> car! :-)