Mountains Gate Muster

  • Pattie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2004
      Hello all, This is just a preliminary notice and invitation to our
      May 9th Mother's Day equine event. Along with the basic saracen
      heads, shield quintain, rings and stick the hay bales (I think it has
      another name) we are hosting some archery (NOT on horseback!!) and a
      mothers day tea. Look for information in the May Page. You are
      welcome to call me with questions. The event will be held at the
      lovely 3 Moons Farm, in Cool, hosted by Patti LaCourse and Brian
      Leap. This event is for fun and practice, it will not be used for
      Kingdom Points. It is a one day event. For those coming from a
      distance, if you want to come overnite, there may be arrangements
      made with some of us in the Shire for camping and horse hotel, but
      you must make arrangements early. There will not be horse rentals
      here. Please call me, Pattie Chelseth AKA Solveig Keldadottir to make
      those arrangements. 530-676-8851 In service to the Shire, Solveig
    • Patti
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2004
        Greetings from Mountains Gate,

        I'd like to add that my farm is a short 20 minute hack or 5 minute haul to the Olmstead Loop (Cool, CA). For those of you adventurous
        souls- you can ride all the way down to the American River. Your horses will need to be well-winded and accustomed to climbing if
        you partake of the River Ride.

        Otherwise the Olmstead Loop Trail is flat in most places and a lovely ride this time of year. Cool is serious horse country and we do
        get first priority on the trails ;-) .

        Hope to see you!