March South Bay Lesson Reminder

  • tlwhyte17
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2004
      This month's english-style lesson at Garrod's Farms in Saratoga will
      be next Wednesday, March 24 at 3:00 PM. As always, 3:00 is the time
      the lesson starts, so you would need to be at Garrod's at least 15
      min. early to check in. These lessons have been going on for over a
      year now and we have a good rapport with our instructor--a good time
      is always had by all :-) .

      If you are interested in attending, let me know by the morning of
      Monday Mar 22 (I'll be calling in out confirmation at lunchtime that
      day).

      Genevieve