Western Riding Lessons: RSVP's needed

  • dcamville
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      Greetings...

      Our next Western Riding Lesson will be helpd on Sunday February 22,
      2004 at NOON at the Sunset Riding Academy in Sunol, CA. The coasdt
      was $37.50 which included all your tack, your horse and lesson. You
      will need to know how to tack up your horse! If needed a "resafresher
      course" on the subject of tacking will be taught on Feb. 21 IF NEEDED.

      IF YOU WERE PART OF THE JANUARY LESSON and wish to be part of the
      FEBRUARY lesson I need an RSVP by NO LATER than the 13th of this
      month. So far I have FOUR of the SIX spots confirmed. If you do not
      confirm with me by the 13th the space will be offered up to the next
      interested person. NO EXCEPTIONS. The goal is to build up a
      consisitnat group of riders swo that we all can progress together and
      take on more advance riding challenges.

      IF YOU ARE INTERESTED but were not part of the JANUARY LESSON please
      let me know and I'll get you on the "interested" contact list. Its a
      first come, first serve kind of deal.

      Any questions please feel free to contact us at
      dcamville@... or at 510-739-1101

      Thanks!

      RdC/EdC