February South Bay Lesson

  • tlwhyte17
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      The next South Bay, english-style lesson will be Thursday February 26
      at 2:00. As per usual, this lesson will be at Garrod's Farms in
      Saratoga. If you'd like to join us, please contact me. I will confirm
      a head-count with Garrods on Monday, Feb.23. (By calling on a Monday,
      I can guarentee that I'll speak directly with our instructor, Vicki;
      communications with Garrod's have been somewhat problamatic these
      last two lessons...)

      Genevieve