January South Bay Lesson

  • tlwhyte17
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2004
      Happy New Year folks! After a holiday haitus it is time to re-start
      our once-a-month group English-style lessons, held at Garrod's Farms
      in Saratoga. I just got off the phone with our usual instructor,
      Vicki, and schedualed a lesson for Thursday, January 29, at 2:00 PM.

      If you would like to join us, please contact me by Tues. Jan 27, so I
      can call Garrod's and give them a final head-count. I know you've
      heard this before, but lesson cost depends on class size, and can
      vary from $27/hr if you buy a 10-lesson card, up to $35/hr if very
      few people show up. (All of us regulars have purchased the card, and
      have been very pleased.) Note also that the 2:00 start time is the
      start of the lesson, so you need to arrive 15-20 min. early to check
      in and get mounted.

      Genevieve
    • tlwhyte17
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
        This month's english-style lesson will be held on Wednesday, January
        26, 2:00 PM at Garrod Farms in Saratoga. Let me know if any of you
        are interested (Collie?) : tlwhyte AT comcast DOT net .

        Hope to see you there!
        Genevieve