Spring Trail Ride /Lessons Anyone?

  • dcamville
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
      Hi All...

      We were wondering if folks would be interested in a Spring Trail Ride.
      It would be either through Bort Meadows or Garrin Park.
      Most likley in March or April.
      It would be a bring what you ride (currently)but we'l look into
      rentals.

      Also Sunset Riding Acamy does "Adventure Rides" as well.These usually
      run about $50.00 per person. More details to follow if the group is
      interested.

      Finally Elisabeth has asked me to see if anyone else is interested in
      the Western Riding Lessons. If you have not yet responded PLEASE do
      so by Thursday.

      Thanks!

      RdC
    • tlwhyte17
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
        --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "dcamville" <dcamville@e...>
        wrote:
        > Finally Elisabeth has asked me to see if anyone else is interested
        in
        > the Western Riding Lessons. If you have not yet responded PLEASE do
        > so by Thursday.

        Could you re-post the information on this? Dates/times, etc? I'm
        assuming this would still be at the Sunset Riding Academy?

        Genevieve