RE: [WestKingdomEQ] oct event pics

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
      >>And - Marguerite - if you were wearing a gold gown, I ahve a pic of you
      >>and need your address! And, didn't you joust wearing a maroon tunic?<<
      Hmmm, gold crown...? I don't think so, I do have a circlet thats gold, and
      Duchess Elina's helm might have had crown thingies on it (that she's
      entitled to - but I was just borrowing her helm so no "promotion"was
      intended! ;-) But my address is 2855 Agua Vista Drive San Jose CA 95132.

      I jousted in a screaming purple surcoat - or at least, I was going for the
      screaming purple & gold look since thats my heraldry. In the dust it may
      have looked maroon...

      Hope to see you at 12th Night!
      :-), Marguerite

      >From: Dianne L Karp <dkarp@...>
      >To: westkingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [WestKingdomEQ] oct event pics
      >Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:19:32 -0800
      >
      >OK, pics for ID'd folks being sent out. The following are still
      >unknowns:
      >
      >girl - white riding helmet - chestnut horse with blaze and 2 white hind
      >socks the horse has a fly mask on its face.
      >

      >blue riding helmet- blue (?) tunic- roan and white horse
      >
      >Graeye maybe - the horse looks like the rental, Jack. The person is
      >wearing a grayish tunic.
      >
      >Someone wearing a dark helmet and darkish tunic with jeans (?) on what
      >looks like a white horse. Hard to tell as they are at the back of teh
      >warmup arena.
      >
      >Also, I need an addy for Anne of Fawnhaven as I have a nice pic of her
      >too.
      >
      >And - Marguerite - if you were wearing a gold gown, I ahve a pic of you
      >and need your address! And, didn't you joust wearing a maroon tunic?
      >

      >Siobhan

      Expand your wine savvy � and get some great new recipes � at MSN Wine.
      http://wine.msn.com
    • Got Equine?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
        New oct equestrian pics are posted. I just got them devoloped. They
        are mostly of the jousting demo. Enjoy.