Western Riding Lessons To Begin In January

  • dcamville
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2003
      Greetings...

      We're working out the details for the Western Riding Lessons at
      Sunset Riding Academy in Sunol, CA (between Fremont and Pleasanton).
      We'll beigin in January...that way we can all start fresh without
      the "craziness" that is the holidays. We should have a firm start
      date by the early part of next week. These lessons willmostl likely
      be on Sunday's. Looks like the first lesson will be $35.00 and you'll
      have to know how to tack up a horse. If you DO NOT know how to do
      this you'll need to make arrangements to work with Elisabeth or
      myself and learn how BEFORE the lesson. If you are interested and
      have not yet let us know PLEASE DO by 12/15/03 so we can plan
      accordingly.

      Also we'll be keeping the January 25, 2004 EQ Practice/groundwork
      class in hayward, CA. at Cuevas Ranch open as well. If you are
      interested in attending this PLEASE let us know by December 30, 2003
      so we can plan accordingly.

      Thanks!

      Richard de Camville