Re: [WestKingdomEQ] Arts and Sciences EQ Track

  • Autumn Cardone
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2002

      I am working on a class on "Safety and Psychology with Horses" for A&S. I would also be willing to teach a class on grooming.

      My only requirement for these classes is that I can bring my 2 girls (horses). I have not checked with the autocrat or anyone about this, yet.

      -- Collett

      duchesselina wrote:

       One and All:

      For the July A&S weekend we will be having an Equestrian track for
      classes.

      If you would like to teach or if there is a specific class you would
      like to take, sound off in this thread and I will coordinate them.

      We have a volunteer (Bethea?) for Basic Horsemanship Class.  Can you
      forward me a copy of an outline of what you would like to teach so I
      can make sure we are not overlapping to much?

      Is anyone willing to teach a grooming class?

      I believe someone was talking about a history class?

      Other suggestions/volunteers?

      Elina

    • Susan Burch-Williamson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2002
        Hi Collett;

        Your class sounds like it would over lap mine.
        Since you will have two horses maybe we could combined and two working together would make it easier.
        I also volunteered to do a grooming class.  I will need a horse for that.
        My first class was Etiquette and manners and safety with horses.  i.e. how not to scare the life out of horses, rider/owners and populous.
        I live just out side of Stockton but I work in Palo Alto can we try to get together?  I can go where you are.
        Bethia 209-887-3723(h), (w)650-424-1177-Susan BW

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 13, 2002
          Great, lets talk! I live in Santa Clara, but could easily meet you for lunch or after work or something. I always find that classes go together much better if I work with someone else. Smoothes out a lot of the rough edges. :-)

          -- Collett
          (408) 241 - 2273 (leave message or I will try and call you)