Locating Patti 3 moons

  • valhallaicelandicfarm
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2003
      Hello all, I am looking for those folks in the Placerville region.
      We would like to make connection to those local folks. The
      Mountain's Gate Shire has several horses and interested people in the
      equestrian group we and would like to invite those in our area to our
      local meetings and events. Please give me a call and let me know
      where you are. Perhaps when the Cynaguan practices get started, we
      can group and help with transport. Soon we may have a 4 horse
      trailer, leaving room for 1 guest horse transport. We will be in the
      Placerville Xmas parade next weekend dressed as the Knights Before
      Xmas. Still haven't got my horses barded but oh well. Hope to hear
      from you soon. Pattie Chelseth AKA Solveig Keldadottir. 530-676-8851
    • Bil
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
        http://www.3moonsfarm.com/

        --- In WestKingdomEQ@yahoogroups.com, "valhallaicelandicfarm"
        <chelseth@s...> wrote:
        > Hello all, I am looking for those folks in the Placerville region.
        > We would like to make connection to those local folks. The
        > Mountain's Gate Shire has several horses and interested people in
        the
        > equestrian group we and would like to invite those in our area to
        our
        > local meetings and events. Please give me a call and let me know
        > where you are. Perhaps when the Cynaguan practices get started, we
        > can group and help with transport. Soon we may have a 4 horse
        > trailer, leaving room for 1 guest horse transport. We will be in
        the
        > Placerville Xmas parade next weekend dressed as the Knights Before
        > Xmas. Still haven't got my horses barded but oh well. Hope to hear
        > from you soon. Pattie Chelseth AKA Solveig Keldadottir. 530-676-
        8851
      • Patti
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
          .... oh, was somebody taking role call? Looks like Bil is on the
          ball. Thanks Bil ;-)

          I'm pretty much game for whatever horsey stuff anyone has cooked up.
          The Placerville parade sounds fun. Want a few more to fluff up your
          group?

          Have trailer, will travel. 530-889-8888 Patti