New AnTir KEO

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 12:09 PM
      "Dame Macha of Mountain Edge (known as the" dragonsdenfarm
      Please forward to other lists as appropriate.

      On Sunday July 21 at court at July Coronation, THL Guillaume Aliazar de la Garrigues swore fealty to the Crown as the next Kingdom Equestrian Officer for An Tir.

      Thrice huzzah for our new KEO!!!!

      Some of you will remember that Guillaume was tireless in his work on the new An Tir Book of Horse, serving on the Rules Rewrite Committee from 2007 on, using his professional expertise to ensure the new An Tir Book of Horse was organized to serve the most frequent users (i.e. participants) first and was much more clear than prior versions, and shepherding subsequent revisions (and yes there will be yet another as there are more Society rule changes coming…). Others will have worked with him as my Deputy for Jousting (have you checked out the Jousting training advice at http://madrone.equestrianguild.org/dynamic/Jousting/Jousting yet? If not please do at a look at this.). He has organized the Emprise of the Black Lion in recent years, encouraging both military skills and pageantry in equestrian activities. Many of you have also seen his support and encouragement for Junior Marshals in our Kingdom.

      Having had the honor of working with Guillaume these past years, I believe that as our new KEO he will well serve the equestrian community in our entire Kingdom. I ask all to support him in his new role