West Antir war survey

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      Behold! I did a Survey Monkey for everyone!...
      Ken Flores 4:29pm Jul 1
      Behold! I did a Survey Monkey for everyone! The West Kingdom is looking for ways to increase attendance at the West/AnTir War. We are hosting next year and would like you to fill out a survey on what sorts of things you would like to see in a location.

      Yes I know this year's war is this week, but we need to get started on this right away as the event is held on the 4th of July weekend and holiday weekends at sites disappear fast.

      So if you can take a moment to fill out this online survey we would appreciate it.