Re: quintain head?

  • henrikofhavn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2013
      Furniture leg tips and crutch tips are made of rubber or plastic, are available in all sorts of sizes, can be carved and or painted as desired, are designed for substantial loading such as impacts with quintains would produce and are available in most hardware stores where they usually cost under $5 each.

      I have used them on lance tips for quintain strikes with good results.

      Henrik