Cynaguan Coronet Equestrian Activies

  • scagreenee
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013
      Cynaguan Coronet is drawing closer, in the northern mountains of our western land we will witness the heirs to the Cynaguan thrones.

      On Saturday there will be games upon the Erik, chances to score in the Inter-kingdom Equestrian Competition, and get to enjoy some fun competition.

      If you have any questions or need info on renting a stall please contact me.

      See you all there!