Mounted Archery -- IKEqC for AS 48

  • gwendwyn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      From Donwenna La Mareschale (via Facebook) rergarding the new IKEqC for AS 48:

      Greetings Riders! Baroness Doucette and I have not forgotten this is AS 48 starting today. The new regulations for AS 48 will be entirely Mounted Archery! We have a short run division (any speed) shoot one arrow. And a longer run division shooting a more than 1 arrow. So, please invite your friends to this group to join the fun for AS 48 The year of the Centaur.

      On that note, one of the competitions for the West Kingdom Championship in September will include Mounted Archery. More to come on this.

      Gwen