Hocktide Update

  • Sir William Brannan
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2013
      The course descriptions for Hocktide have now been updated for 2013 so you can see the challenges that are in store!

      While there will be tokens from the Shire of Glyn Dwfn given to the winners, we are running the equestrian tournament as Noblesse Oblige. Please check the website for more information. www.hocktide.com

      Thanks and we hope to see some of you there!