EHV-1

  • Ellen of the Western Wind
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2013
      Passing information just sent to me from Pat Wagner. Please be sure to copy and open the file for details, it is safe.

      http://www.cdfa.ca.gov/ahfss/animal_health/equine_herpes_virus.html

      March 25, 2013: A Welsh Cross gelding in Santa Barbara County displaying
      neurologic signs on March 20, 2013 has been confirmed positive for the
      non-neuropathogenic strain of Equine Herpesvirus -1 (EHV-1).

      There was good information last year from
      US Davis also. I think it maybe from www.vetmed.edu/ceh

      YIS,

      Ellen